Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Griffon Corporation is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. This position is responsible for conducting audits of Clopay Building Products, Clopay Plastics Products, and Ames True Temper in the United States, Canada, South America, and Europe. The Internal Audit Department reports directly to Audit Committee of Griffon Corporation’s Board of Directors. The department has team members based in Mason, Ohio; Camp Hill, Pennsylvania; and Jericho, New York.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor in Mason, OH.
- Completing audit test procedures.
- Communicating audit findings.
- Assisting in the development of an audit approach and testing strategy for assigned audit projects to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated.
- Documenting results of audit testing in a complete, organized and accurate manner to meet the performance standard.
- Making, or assisting in making oral and written presentations to management throughout and at the conclusion of the examination by discussing process and control deficiencies, recommending corrective actions and other suggestions for improvements in operations, and/or reductions in costs.
- Assisting in the development of the audit report.
- Cooperate with external auditors and our internal audit co-source provider in order to expedite audit work.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree with a major in accounting, finance, economics, computer science or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an internal or external auditing position or related experience necessary. Experience must be in a multi-location environment.
- CPA, CIA, or CISA certification preferred.
- Overall proficiency with personal computers, including experience using Microsoft Excel and Word required. Experience with Oracle and/or Hyperion systems beneficial.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds from time to time and to maneuver in a warehouse or manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to travel 30-40% annually within domestic and international locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston