Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
If you have extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the related federal securities laws, Commission rules and regulations, consider applying to the Commission.
We are actively hiring experienced Staff Accountants to work in our disclosure review program in the Division of Corporation Finance. We are looking for public accounting firm audit managers, senior managers or partners with significant recent experience auditing public companies. We are also looking for public company finance personnel including accounting and external reporting managers, senior managers, or directors that have significant recent experience applying this knowledge.
- Review filings made under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and the related federal securities laws, Commission rules and regulations.
- Identify and resolve complex accounting and SEC reporting issues facing public companies
- Interact with senior executives at public companies
- · Must be a US Citizen
- · Significant recent experience in the following:
- o Applying GAAP and the related federal securities laws, Commission rules and regulations
- o Preparing or reviewing the financial statements of public companies that are provided in disclosure documents filed with the Commission
- o Providing technical assistance to public companies on the form and content requirements of financial statements and financial-related information included in public company filings
- o Providing up-to-date technical guidance related to GAAP and federal securities laws, Commission rules and regulations.
For more information about our filing review program, please visit our website: http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cffilingreview.htm
*Please note this is not an application. Qualified individuals will be invited to apply for specific job vacancy and must complete an application. Resumes received through this mailbox will be retained for 12 months.
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles