Assurance Manager - Risk Advisory Services Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
The Risk Advisory Manager is responsible for performing Risk Advisory Services, Controls testings, and Service Organization Control SOC engagements across a variety of industries. Our SOC practice conducts independent third party assessments including SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 reports. The Manager will be responsible for assisting associates in planning engagements, conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations during client exit meetings, preparing work papers to support conclusions, reviewing staff work papers, and preparing written attestation reports. The position will also include client service management such as advice on internal control approaches, best practices and helping clients deal with routine issues. The candidate should have a strong knowledge-level of financial and operational internal controls, identifying risks and related controls, as well as performing test work of identified significant controls. The candidate should also be capable of conducting audit and attestation engagements independently and leading an engagement team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ Years of SAS 70/SOC engagement experience
- Minimum of 6+ years experience with audit and attestation engagements
- Knowledge of AICPA standards including SSAE 16, AT 101 and AT 801.
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI, and CobiT.
- Ability to commute to client locations, primarily in Minnesota, but in other states as well
- 25% of overnight travel is required to job locations in outlying parts of Minnesota and surrounding states
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of internal controls
- CIA, CISA, CISSP
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address:
Region: Full Time
Position Type: Experienced
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: NPMC8616
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm.
It is the U.S. member of RSM International (“RSMI”), the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide, with offices in more than 85 countries and more than 32,000 people to serve clients’ business needs. The member firms of RSMI collaborate to provide services to global clients, but are separate and distinct legal entities which cannot obligate each other. Each member firm is responsible only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any other party.
Our practice areas include:
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth