Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
This company is seeking a Bookkeeper for a full-time, long-term position. You will track sale and costs, monitor client accounts, compile reports, collect past due accounts, post and track payments, reconcile bank accounts, and process supplier invoices, expense reports and payroll tax payments. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Job Requirement :
Qualified candidates must have strong bookkeeping experience, must be computer savvy, must be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, and must be a self starter. This is your opportunity to land an immediate opportunity.
For an immediate interview, please call Jennifer or Mike at: or submit your resume to .
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles