Senior Internal Audit Manager- Earning Potential of $90K-140K!
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Senior Internal Audit Manager
Located in Savannah, GA
Earn $90K -140K!
TMX Finance is one of the largest, fastest growing and most profitable consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. Our family of brands includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, TMX Credit and InstaLoan. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 800 stores in twelve states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next five years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
TMX Finance is seeking a hands-on and proven senior level Internal Audit Manager to join the Accounting Department in the Corporate office in Savannah, GA. The Internal Audit Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance and establishing an internal audit department for the company. This individual will assess the adequacy and efficiency of financial and operational processes, including ensuring that transactions are accounted for in accordance with established company policies, generally accepted accounting principles, and Securities and Exchange Commission. The Manager will work closely with the CAO and Controller and have a direct reporting relationship to the CEO.
- Plan, develop and implement Internal Audit and SOX compliance testing program.
- Document financial and operational processes as necessary.
- Performs specialized compliance reviews/audits.
- Recommend improvements to controls and test programs to improve overall control environment.
- Follow-up to ensure that past recommendations have been implemented properly to correct deficiencies noted.
- Oversee maintenance and preparation of clear, detailed and accurate SOX 404 documentation, including narratives, control descriptions, risk control matrices, test plans, test results, and management responses and remediation.
- Be closely involved with the implementation of new systems to ensure:
- SOX controls are incorporated into system to leverage system efficiency
- Change control guidelines are followed and all required testing is performed and properly documented
- Process changes resulting from new systems are appropriately documented
- Utilize sound judgment to identify and assess: risk, materiality, adequacy of audit evidence, compensating controls, and significance of findings.
- Diagnose findings and draft internal audit reports and presentations to management.
- Establish and communicate timelines, requirements and issues with management in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop close but independent working relationships with all levels of management in all areas of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CIA or Certification in SOX from an appropriate institution
- 8 years total experience; at least 4 of which are involved in SOX implementation or internal control related work
- Minimum 4 years experience within a public accounting firm (strongly prefer Big 4 firm)
- Must have a thorough understanding of US GAAP, SOX 404, Internal Controls, COSO framework, accounting principles, regulations and how they relate to business processes
- Must have implemented SOX in a publically traded company
- Experience with SOX 404 audits
- SEC reporting experience is a plus
- This position is located in Savannah, Georgia. Qualified candidates must be willing to relocate.
Titlemax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston