Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Kohrman Jackson & Krantz PLL is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper. Responsibilities include bank reconciliation, general accounting (month end/year end assistance), account analysis, preparation/execution of journal entries, accounts payable, back-up to billing/AR function and other administrative tasks. Applicants must have strong fundamental accounting knowledge, Excel, and analytical skills.
Bachelors degree preferred. Law firm/professional service firm experience a plus.
Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential