Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
We have been retained by a private equity backed global manufacturing firm to find a hands-on Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis. The position is located at their headquarters in Southeast Iowa and will report directly to the CEO.
This company is the leading global manufacturer of capital equipment for the production of concrete pipe and manholes and exports products to more than 90 countries. They design, manufacture and market a full line of production and ancillary equipment, including high-tech robotic handling equipment, for the production of precast concrete pipe, box culverts, manholes, pavers, and blocks.
In this role, the VPFP&A will be an advisor to, and collaborator with the CEO to provide critical insights to the corporate strategy. This executive will perform detailed financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and management reporting for the organization. In addition, the VPFP&A will architect and perform evaluative financial analyses for the company’s prospective acquisitions, contractual arrangements and business development opportunities. With demonstrated experience in capital planning and budgeting, the VPFP&A will manage and support the budgeting process in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required· CFA, CMA, CPA or MBA preferred · Public accounting experience is a plus· Minimum of 7 years progressive work experience in financial planning and analysis.· Strong technical background and experience in financial planning and analysis and business integration/acquisition analysis in high-growth environments· Experience in creating detailed financial forecast models and performing critical analyses using Microsoft Excel. Advanced excel skills are required.· Experience in sales operations and analysis or sales forecasting preferred; experience with salesforce.com or comparable CRM tools is a plus· Strong operations focus with diverse “hands-on” skill set in financial planning and analysis required· Ability to understand and analyze complex financial transactions.· Experience working with board members, bankers and other financial intermediaries. Private equity experience is a plus but not required.· Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Location: Southeast Iowa
Industries: Industrial Manufacturing
RHI Executive Search (RHI ES) is a premier retained executive search firm. As part of the Robert Half International family, RHI ES has the resources and benefits of a large company (including a major international talent network), but the attention and focus of a boutique firm. We are functional specialists focusing on finding people solutions to business challenges in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Legal, and Information Technology across all industries.
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles