Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Our client is a rapidly growing creator/builder of automated solutions seeking a Buyer for an excellent contract opportunity.
Under close supervision, this candidate will:
- Assist and participate in the purchase of raw materials, tools, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies, ensuring the meeting of quality, delivery, and specification requirements at the lowest possible cost.
- Source new suppliers, negotiate prices, analyze trends, expedite orders when necessary, and approve payments.
- Assist in the analysis of vendor operations to determine factors that affect prices, and determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability and schedule requirements.
- Typically requires a B.S./B.A. degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- SAP knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certification desired, but not required.
This contract position is expected to be 6 months in duration.
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Private Equity Portfolio Valuation, Senior Associate Confidential
- Financial Analyst - Decision Support Altria Richmond
- Financial Analyst - Accounting & Reporting Altria Richmond
- Auditor Altria Richmond
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago