Loan IQ SME
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Loan IQ SME - $Excellent + expenses - 6 months - one week remote option. USA Location
Responsibilities include defining the implementation Project plan, execution and additionally:
- Coordinating the activities of the Project Team and working with various development teams.
- Driving the project through all stages of the implementation, functional design through production release, testing, training, technology adoption and production.
- Identification and migration of risk.
- Familiarity with Loan IQ upgrades.
- Managing all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring the proper and timely integration with existing client systems.
Responsible for complete Loan IQ Business Support and alignment with business including:
- troubleshooting all issues.
- Understand recreating defects.
- Best practices.
For more details on this role and others please contact Jamie Barrett.
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth