Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Reimer, Arnovitz, Chernek & Jeffrey Co., LPA , a full-service creditors' rights law firm, seeks a Collector. Must be a result driven and have strong organizational, communication. computer and problem solving skills. The candidate should demonstrate knowledge of collections laws and must know and understand Fair Debt Collection Practice Act.
Responsible to review and work of portfolio upon placement through every stage of suit and post judgment execution.
Direct interaction with clients giving status updates and requesting documents.
Direct communication with debtor’s, CCCS, Courts, Outside and Inside Counsel.
Determine best method for recovery by skiptracing and locating debtors, employment, earnings, liabilities, assets, and ability to pay
Strong attention to detail, ability to comply with company and departments procedures.
Strong Negotiation Skills.
Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable; ensure maximum efforts have been taken before elevating to next step
Understand court procedures in executing garnishments, bank attachments, certified judgments and liens.
Possess an understanding of how to handle civil procedures related to filing suits.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit resume with salary history to . Please note the Job Code: CA255
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston