Tax Senior - Federal Tax - Dallas
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
One of the benefits of being aligned with one of these functional groups is that you will have the technical proficiency and connectivity to address client issues as well as develop as well-rounded, quality-focused tax professionals. As a member of EY's core Tax practice, you will have the combination of deep tax knowledge and a sophisticated understanding of business drivers to serve your clients to the best of your ability.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior in our Federal Tax practice. Federal provides clients with tax guidance and planning related to working capital and long-term assets, as well as legislative analysis in the area of tax policy. Our people work on key client issues in domestic federal taxation, with a focus on implementing tax strategies that align with the client's business objectives; corporate tax; pass-through entities; S corporations; and industry focus.
Contribute to client satisfaction by providing clients with quality, timely and responsive services and work products. Supervise the work of Staff professionals.
Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts. Discuss moderately complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management. Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations.
Thoroughly and accurately analyze information. Prepare practical and effective approaches to the client's tax situation and arrive at appropriate conclusions. Share ideas with others. Participate in and contribute to achieving team goals. Assist in the development of recommendations and implementation plans and assist in making quality decisions in complex areas.
Ernst & Young
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston