Tax Senior Manager - International Tax - Strategic Markets - NY
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
One of the benefits of being aligned with one of these functional groups is that you will have the technical proficiency and connectivity to address client issues as well as develop as well-rounded, quality-focused tax professionals. As a member of EY's core Tax practice, you will have the combination of deep tax knowledge and a sophisticated understanding of business drivers to serve your clients to the best of your ability.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior Manager Strategic Marketsin our International Tax Services (ITS) practice. ITS provides a wide range of tax services for many of the world's largest multinational corporations. ITS helps clients identify and address complex domestic and international tax issues and assists them in strategically aligning different areas of taxation. EY has more than 100 foreign tax professionals from other jurisdictions who are working in the U.S. as part of our foreign tax desk program.
Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Build client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
Help to develop and guide staff and other junior tax professionals by providing effective performance feedback and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals.
Build on technical competence by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to complex situations.
Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies and tools to enhance service delivery; keeping team members informed of work status; actively seeking assignments; proactively seeking opportunities to provide tax services; challenging traditional procedures used in the past; and attempting to find effective approaches.
Ernst & Young
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth