Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Local candidates only.... no relocation offered
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented CPA to grow and improve his/her analytic, accounting and presentation skills. You will have the chance to learn the business and work with the talented and fun people in this high tech companies finance department.
What does the company offer......
Profitable, international and stable publically held company to grow career
Growth opportunity...the last person I placed at this company was promoted within a year and was a manager in 2.
Company has a Chef on site who cooks both breakfast and lunch
Company has a gym and showers for those who want to come early or late to miss the commute
The dept and staff are hard working and fun
The position comes with bonus, restricted stock, great benefits
Assisting in the worldwide, quarterly revenue reporting process, as well as providing support in quarter and year-end review/audit procedures.
Analyzing sales contracts to ensure worldwide revenues are properly accounted for under US GAAP
Assisting in other revenue related projects, such as VSOE testing and new business models
Providing accounting consultations on software revenue recognition under ASC 985-605 (SOP 97-2, SOP 81-1) and SAB Topic 13 with sales, professional services, the product divisions and legal during customer negotiations to achieve revenue objectives
Training of sales and professional services professionals on revenue recognition policies
Review status of professional services work for revenue recognition purposes
Preparation of required journal entries during monthly/quarterly close cycles
Assisting in supporting Internal Audit reviews of the revenue cycle
Aiding in the documentation of processes in compliance with SOX requirements and ensuring those processes are adhered to within the Quote to Cash process
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
CPA with 2 years in public accounting or equivalent experience
Strong general knowledge of other accounting and finance areas beyond revenue
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of software revenue recognition, including ASC 985-605 (SOP 97-2, SOP 81-1) and SAB Topic 13, a plus
Excellent interpersonal skills, as the position requires effective interactions with sales personnel
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston