Supplier Audit Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
GE Capital’s Retail Finance business is among the country’s most successful retail lenders, with more than 75 years of experience in consumer financing. The business, which originates loans as a unit of GE Capital Retail Bank, provides credit card programs to retailers and consumers in the United States and Canada. We build better businesses through customized private label and bankcard credit programs to national and regional retailers in the U.S., as well as private label credit card programs, promotional and installment lending, bankcards and financial services for consumers through dealers; national, regional and independent retailers; contractors; manufacturers; healthcare practices; and service providers across nearly 20 industries.
At GE Capital Retail Finance, we are committed to being an employer of choice, offering competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join our team, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges. GE provides tools to enable you to build your development and chart your own career path. As a member of the GE Capital Retail Finance team, you'll join over 8,000 colleagues who are passionate about their work!
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.The Supplier Audit Manager is responsible for providing an independent assessment of the overall control framework, including the integrity of reporting, regulatory compliance, and operational effectiveness for Suppliers that support GECRB Retail Finance Collections. This will be accomplished through the performance of control audits, including audit planning, coordination, risk assessments, and facilitating communication of audit results and action plans to designated leaders.
• Lead or Participate on audits at Supplier locations
• Design and perform tests of controls using Critical-to-Quality and Critical-to-Compliance measurements to determine opportunity, risk level, and root cause.
• Performs various audit procedures to assess the following as it relates to the business areas under review: adequacy of controls, efficiency/effectiveness of business processes, accuracy of financial statements, and adherence to policies, procedures, local, state, and federal regulation.
• Obtain an understanding of the control environment at each Supplier location
• Ensure clear documentation of audit findings are communicated to process owners, key stakeholders and senior management.
• Collect, track and analyze data in support of building and maintaining an early compliance warning system to formalize risk mitigation and ownership.
• Demonstrate deep, up-to-date knowledge of regulatory compliance of the financial services sector to drive improvements in overall 3rd party Supplier compliance.
• Actively participate in Process Management improvements initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned
*Position may be located in any one of the following Retail Finance locations; Kettering or Canton, OH or Alpharetta, GA.*
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% - 70% of the time
• Minimum 3 years supervisory experience or 3 years experience in leadership role in six sigma quality, project management, compliance or audit program
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
• All applications for employment must be submitted through either www.gecareers.com or the Career Opportunity System (COS) to be considered
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
• If currently a GE employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (PB or greater), have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don't meet the time-in-job or performance requirement)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3 years collections experience.
• Quality Experience – Black Belt or Green Belt
• Professional Certifications (CPA, CISA, CIA, CFSM, etc.)
• Experience working in a regulated business
• Experience working with 3rd parties in a global organization
• Strong analytical, risk management, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Excellent analytical/technical skills
• Strong verbal communication, business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations to groups while evoking understanding.
• Ability to influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders
• Superior MS office skills
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth