- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Featured Job: Manager, Federal Tax
January 22, 2013
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG’s tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients’ business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Tax practice in our Chicago office.
Please see full job description here