- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG: #1 on The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors List.
July 20, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Last year the KPMG ranked second on the IAOP list, which is comprised of 20 Advisory firms. Now they have moved up to the top spot, leading this year’s rankings of The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®).
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®), a standards-setting and professional advocacy organization. The make the list up by compiling companies that provide consulting and legal advice to outsourcing buyers and sellers submitted applications covering various criteria, including customer satisfaction, size of revenues and global presence. The rankings were awarded by an independent judging panel organized by the IAOP.
Mark A. Goodburn, Global Head of Advisory, KPMG International comments:
“This is a significant accomplishment and is a result of the strategic investments our member firms have been making to further strengthen our global capabilities in the shared services and outsourcing areas,” he said. “We are honored to be recognized for working with the world’s leading organizations to create and protect the sustainable value of their business.”
The list of top outsourcing advisors will be published in the July 23rd issue of Fortune magazine in a special advertising feature produced by IAOP. To learn more about KPMG’s Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, please visit www.kpmg.com/us/best.