- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
KPMG 2012 Financials Will Be Out Any Day Now!
December 5, 2012
KPMG’s 2012 results will be out any day now!
Last year KPMG reported on 12th of December 2011 for revenues of $22.7 billion for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2011, up 10.1% from 2010. Audit revenues rebounded to grow 5.8 percent in U.S. dollars to US$10.48 billion against strong competition in the marketplace and a difficult business environment. Tax revenues grew 13 percent in U.S. dollars to US$4.69 billion.Advisory revenues rose 14.8 percent in U.S. dollars to $7.54 billion.
Last year was great, and showed a strong rebound from the recession. And this year already all the other Big Four firms have reported around 8% growth, and KPMG with a later year end in September should be close.
In addition to revenue growth, we will be watching for that very important revenue gap with Ernst & Young.
In the next few days, the firm should be out with results, and we will provide our commentary.