- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG: Business Intelligence Service Provider Leader
November 20, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
A recent report pointed to KPMG as having “a strong technology advisory practice,” and went on to say that KPMG is “a global leader” in advisory and consulting services related to BI and analytics, with “significant focus on analytics and decision support, performance and risk, and information management.” The fourth quarter 2012 Forrester Wave™ Business Intelligence Service Providers report, examined the offerings and capabilities of 12 organizations.
“KPMG professionals are working to help companies focus first on their desired business outcomes, and aim for precision and relevance in the data so that those critical insights become actionable intelligence,” said Mark A. Goodburn, Global Head of Advisory, KPMG International,. “Business intelligence and data and analytics capabilities have quickly changed from a standalone technology solution to standard operating procedure for forward-thinking executives.”
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 145,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.