- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
KPMG: Business Intelligence Service Provider Leader
November 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG was cited as a leader in the fourth quarter 2012 Forrester Wave™ Business Intelligence Service Providers report, which examined the offerings and capabilities of 12 organizations.
Mark A. Goodburn, Global Head of Advisory, KPMG International, said KPMG firms have a clear and strategic focus on helping clients improve their ability to manage and leverage their data.
“KPMG professionals are working to help companies focus first on their desired business outcomes, and aim for precision and relevance in the data so that those critical insights become actionable intelligence,” said Goodburn. “Business intelligence and data and analytics capabilities have quickly changed from a standalone technology solution to standard operating procedure for forward-thinking executives.”
The report pointed to KPMG as having “a strong technology advisory practice,” and went on to say that KPMG is “a global leader” in advisory and consulting services related to BI and analytics, with “significant focus on analytics and decision support, performance and risk, and information management.”