- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
KPMG: Cited Business Technology Transformation Leader
August 13, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, has been cited as a category leader in the third quarter 2012 Forrester Wave™ “Business Technology Transformation” report.
Increasingly the focus is on helping organizations manage exponentially growing amounts of data, converting the data into insights and leveraging the cloud and SaaS-based applications to increase flexibility. This approach helps clients anticipate and adapt to change, optimize processes, achieve scale and consistency, improve productivity, and enhance risk management.
This business integrator role, as opposed to a historical systems integrator, moves beyond technology enablement, to technology-empowerment, including capabilities increasingly in demand in today’s complex environment.
Steve Lis, partner and leader of KPMG LLP’s Management Consulting group commented: “Technology is a key driver for business transformation,” he said. “Businesses are looking to transform their business models and operations to compete more strategically as they respond to fundamental changes in economic conditions and customer needs. It has become even more critical to view technology implementation through a ‘business first’ lens. This is in line with what we’re seeing in the marketplace and why we’re very pleased to be recognized by Forrester as a leader in this strategically significant space.”
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”) KPMG International’s member firms have 145,000 people, including more than 8,000 partners, in 152 countries.