- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG: Corporate Finance Team Expanded
November 11, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The CF practice for Deloitte has made strategic industry hires and has significant bolstered its senior level talent in its practices over the past 15 months, including:
- Healthcare with the hiring of Chris Mercier and Maureen Spivack, CF Managing Directors based in Chicago and New York, respectively.
- Technology with the hiring of CF Managing Directors Mihir Jobalia and JP Ditty, based in Silicon Valley.
- Energy & Infrastructure with the hiring of Partner Jim Ray and Managing Directors Scott Rawlins and Nick Greenwood focused on public sector Infrastructure and Managing Director Shez Bandukwala focused on Clean Tech.
- Real Estate with the hiring of Jon Mehlman and Imran Ahmed, CF Managing Directors based in New York.
Dan Tiemann, Transactions & Restructuring service group leader for KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm comments:
“We’re extending our depth of talent along key industry segments where we see continued trends toward transformation and change such as healthcare, technology, energy & infrastructure and real estate,” he said. “We are also expanding the set of services KPMG offers as we see increasing demand from our clients to serve in the trusted business advisor role – assisting not just with traditional M&A transaction advisory, but also providing services related to strategy, capital structure assistance and cash flow advisory services.”