- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
KPMG: Global Head of Building, Construction and Real Estate Practice
December 6, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG International has named Andrew Weir Global Chair of its Building, Construction and Real Estate practice.
Mr. Weir, a Senior Partner with KPMG in Hong Kong and currently the Asia Pacific Head of Building, Construction and Real Estate, and was also previously the partner-in-charge for Property and Infrastructure in China. Mr. Weir has over 20 years of experience with KPMG, serving global, regional and national real estate, construction, hotel and investment fund clients. He is a member of the executive board of ANREV, the Asian Association of Investors in non-listed real estate vehicles.
“Andrew’s deep global experience and knowledge of this sector will give our clients the critical guidance they need to do business particularly in the growing markets of Asia and other regions around the world,” said Isabelle Allen, KPMG Global Head of Sales and Markets.
His areas of specialization include IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, IFRS advisory and special engagements. He is a board member of the Hong Kong Chapter of Asian Public Real Estate Association and has authored several KPMG publications on the real estate and property markets of China and the Asia-Pacific region.