- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
KPMG: Greenberg Turner joins
December 4, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG in Canada (KPMG) announced recently that the immigration practice of Greenberg Turner has joined its affiliated law firm, KPMG Law LLP , effective November 1, 2012, making KPMG home to one of Canada’s leading global immigration law firms.
“Corporations with international operations move their people around the world and need to do so efficiently – this requires the very best in tax and immigration support,” said Elio Luongo, Canadian Managing Partner, Tax, KPMG. “Combining our market leading international executive tax services with Greenberg Turner’s immigration practice makes KPMG a one-stop-shop for global clients’ expatriate needs. The addition of Greenberg Turner brings solid skills, international experience, and an innovative immigration practice to the KPMG family.”
Founded in 1995, Greenberg Turner is a world leader in immigration-related services for talent movement such as employment permits, visas, and permanent resident status and citizenship. Howard Greenberg, Monika Szabo and Suzanne de Lint will join KPMG as partners.