- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG: John Depman Named National Leader Of Regional And Community Banking
July 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG has named John Depman national leader of Regional and Community Banking within its national Banking and Capital Markets practice. He is based in Philadelphia.
He began his career with KPMG in 1989, and was elected to the firm’s partnership in 2001. Depman earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. He is an active member of the Financial Managers Society and Pennsylvania Bankers Association. He also serves as Finance Committee Member of the Immaculate Conception Church and School and the Order of the Sisters of St. Basil.
In this role, Depman will lead a network of partners and professionals who specialize in serving regional and community banks across the United States. He also will be responsible for the strategic direction and growth of this important segment of the Banking and Capital Markets practice, while serving as a member of its leadership team.
Brian Stephens, national leader of KPMG LLP’s Banking and Capital Markets practice comments:
“Regional and community banks are facing a myriad of challenges and opportunities in the current economic and regulatory environment,” he said. “John’s in-depth experience in working with regional and community banks, along with his extensive insights, make him the ideal leader for our team as we help this important market segment face and adapt to the changing banking landscape.”