- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
KPMG: Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers of 2013
October 28, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG LLP (KPMG) has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2013. KPMG was selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2013 because of its flexible work options, employee engagement programs, development opportunities, resources for new parents, retirement planning assistance, progressive diversity policies, and campus recruitment initiatives, among others.
Kristy Carscallen, Partner and Chief Human Resources Officer at KPMG commented:
“KPMG’s recognition as a top employer is a result of our efforts to provide our people with a phenomenal career,” she said. “We strive to offer careers that build impactful relationships and provide meaningful and challenging opportunities for our people. We offer a flexible culture that celebrates diversity, engages our clients and communities to make a difference, and supports the growth of our people to their full potential.”
This is the seventh consecutive year that KPMG has won the award – an annual competition to determine which Canadian employers lead their industries in offering exceptional workplaces for their employees.
KPMG LLP, an Audit, Tax and Advisory firm (kpmg.ca) and a Canadian limited liability partnership established under the laws of Ontario, is the Canadian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG member firms around the world have 145,000 professionals, in 152 countries. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity, and describes itself as such.