- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
KPMG: Penny Armytage appointment
July 8, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Penny Armytage is to become part of the Management Consulting practice for KPMG, following her resignation as Secretary of the Department of Justice, Victoria. She has served as Secretary for the Victorian Department of Justice for almost a decade. Beginning her career as a social worker, she has given 30 years of service to Victoria. Roles have included Director, Child Protection at the Department of Human Services; and Commissioner, Office of Correctional Services in the Department of Justice.
Based in Melbourne, Ms Armytage will consult to clients across both state and federal jurisdictions to help build stronger delivery of services. Penny will further strengthen KPMG’s capabilities in the areas of justice, social policy and the implementation of major delivery reform. She is expected to commence her new role in September.
John Somerville, Head of KPMG’s Management Consulting business commented:
“As all levels of government nationally, and internationally look to provide quality public services more efficiently and effectively, they require new and transformational thinking. Over the past 18 months KPMG has been building our government advisory capability, experience and insights to make a difference for our clients,” he said.
“We are delighted to have Penny join our senior leadership team. Her diverse and distinguished public sector career further strengthens our capabilities to assist clients review and reform their structures and practices and improve productivity.”