- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
KPMG: Plato Consulting Inc Added
February 6, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG announced today that Plato Consulting Inc., headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador has joined KPMG effective January 16, 2013. Rob Brouwer, Canadian Managing Partner, Clients and Markets, comments:
“The healthcare and public sectors are undergoing significant transformation, and Plato’s capabilities ensure we will deliver leading edge solutions for our clients in Atlantic Canada,” he said . “An excellent fit for the firm, the Plato team brings IT capabilities instrumental to delivering these unique services and meeting evolving market needs.”
Founded in 1997, and firmly entrenched in the Newfoundland and Labrador marketplace, Plato comprises more than 50 highly skilled information technology (IT) professionals who provide specialized IT consulting services and solutions to public and private sector organizations, healthcare agencies, and Crown corporations.
Combining Plato’s skills, experience, and innovative IT solutions with KPMG’s Advisory practice allows us to focus on large-scale transformation engagements,” said Jeff Smith, Canadian Managing Partner, Advisory, KPMG. “The IT sector calls for a range of capabilities when delivering enterprise solutions, including advisory services, product integration, staff support, data and security management, and enterprise networks management – this makes KPMG a one-stop-shop for clients’ IT needs.”
KPMG LLP, an Audit, Tax and Advisory firm (kpmg.ca) and a Canadian limited liability partnership established under the laws of Ontario, is the Canadian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG member firms around the world have 152,000 professionals, in 156 countries.