- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG Praised for Technology Innovation
July 28, 2012
By Michael Foster, Big4.com Blogger
KPMG has been named a leader in Forrester Wave’s quarterly Business Technology Information report.
The report aims to see which businesses are using technology to transform their sectors both by implementing existing technology and developing new innovations. KPMG was cited for its use of technology to help clients understand their information needs and to identify, manage, and eliminate risk and uncertainty in business practices. KPMG was also praised for its integration of technological solutions to business problems and its flexibility in the use of technology to empower clients and employees.
KPMG Partner Steve Lis, Leader of the firm’s Management Consulting Group, said that “technology is a key driver for business transformation,” adding that “businesses are looking to transform their business models and operations to compete more strategically as they respond to fundamental changes in economic conditions and customer needs.”
According to Lis, technology provides the tools that businesses need more and more to compete in this environment. “It has become even more critical to view technology implementation through a ‘business first’ lens. This is in line with what we’re seeing in the marketplace and why we’re very pleased to be recognized by Forrester as a leader in this strategically significant space.”