- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG Predicts Profitability of Various IT Sectors
August 21, 2012
KPMG recently released its annual issue of the Technology Issues Monitor. In the report, analysts compared various sectors in the information technology industry. The report concluded that some sectors are growing much more rapidly than others.
Business analytics and cloud computing were two of the fastest growing IT sectors. In addition, the report stated that demand for enterprise mobility was increasing as well. Businesses are looking for new solutions that will help them transform their workplaces. They will need to invest in new IT infrastructure and solutions to realize their goals.
Demand for these technologies is expected to grow substantially over the next several months. KPMG said that computer science and IT students should be aware of these trends as they prepare for a future career in the vast world of information technology. Even undergraduate students have more job security if they are able to pursue a field that is going to be in high demand.
The IT industry is expected to grow by nearly 4% over the next year. Although that growth is slightly smaller than previously expected, it is a sign that demand for IT solutions remains strong.