- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
KPMG Ranked as World’s Second Most Popular Employer
September 25, 2012
Universum has released its annual report on the world’s most attractive employers. The results were reported from a poll of more than 80,000 business students from a dozen countries. The survey reported that KPMG was the world’s second most attractive employer for the second year in a row.
KPMG’s Global Head of People, Rachel Campbell, said KPMG is proud to be a preferred employer by workers all over the world. Campbell said that KPMG works hard to ensure its employees have the skills and resources needed to overcome the challenges in the global economy. She said that KPMG workers are given the opportunity to work with partners all over the world. They are constantly allowed to tackle exciting new projects that workers in many other companies could never fathom.
KPMG lags Google as the world’s favorite employee. Students around the world are interested in working at Google because it has a relaxed work environment and inspires creativity. In addition, Petter Nylander, CEO of Universum, said that Google offers great benefits and financial packages to encourage the brightest talent in the world.