- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG: SECOR Inc. Acquired
July 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Canada’s largest independent strategic management consulting firm, with offices in Montréal, Toronto, Québec City, and Vancouver has been purchased by KPMG. The company announced it has acquired SECOR Inc. (SECOR), recently. Founded in 1975, and with over 125 employees and 18 partners across the country, SECOR is a cornerstone of the Canadian management consulting market. The firm has shaped the strategy of major Canadian corporations, helping clients identify and evaluate opportunities beyond the scope of current operations, and providing implementation and organizational support during periods of change.
Rob Brouwer, Canadian Managing Partner, Clients and Markets, KPMG commented:
” Having SECOR join us is a considerable transaction for KPMG and our Advisory practice, one that will further strengthen our ability to support both Canadian and global clients in their strategy and operational initiatives,” he said. “Combining our deep client relationships, SECOR’s understanding of both the Québec and Canadian marketplace, and KPMG’s multi-service offering and national and global experience, we will be able to better assist our clients to grow and adapt to changing business environments, improve efficiency and cost management, manage regulatory change, and build human capital capacity.”