- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
KPMG: Social Media Contest Launched
August 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG recently launched the “Where Is The Blue Hat Taking You?” contest, an interactive social media campaign focused on Mickelson’s new KPMG Blue Hat and driving awareness for youth literacy. Running throughout the PGA Tour’s FedEx Cup, the contest invites fans to participate by purchasing Phil’s Blue Hat and submitting creative photos via Twitter featuring the hat with the hashtag #PhilsBlueHat. Ten of the most creative submissions will be selected as finalists. Fans can vote for their favorite photo on PhilsBlueHat.com, and the winner will receive an invitation to join Mickelson in San Diego when the San Diego Chargers host the division rival Denver Broncos on Monday night, October, 15, 2012.
In an effort to raise awareness of the importance of literacy, KPMG’s Family for Literacy partnered with Phil Mickelson and non-profit First Book this March to launch KPMG’s Blue for Books. This campaign has made it possible for fans to wear the same hat Mickelson wears on the PGA Tour for the first time. For every hat purchased at PhilsBlueHat.com, KPMG donates 100% of the net proceeds to First Book, enabling three new books to go to children in need.