- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
KPMG: Telstra Exec appointed as COO
August 31, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Wayne Treeby has been appointed Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of KPMG Australia. He is a former Telstra executive and has held a variety of senior roles during his twenty-year career at Telstra encompassing Mobiles, Sensis, BigPond, Media, Wholesale, International, Network & Technology, Wireless, Service Delivery, Information Technology and head office.
Wayne is a graduate of the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School and the CFO Advanced Program developed by The University of Chicago (Booth School) and CPA Australia. He obtained a Master of Practicing Accounting from Monash University, has a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment, a Master of Business Administration from Melbourne Business School and an Architecture degree with Honours from Deakin University. Wayne is also a Certified Practising Accountant, a Certified Management Accountant, a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Fellow of FINSIA.
He was head of the Float Secretariat which led T1 & T2; Director, Telstra Investor Relations; Group General Manager, Financial & Business Development and General Manager, Strategy, Planning and Business Development. Before joining Telstra, Wayne was an investment banker, working initially as an analyst and then in a variety of corporate finance roles.