- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
KPMG: Valani Consulting Added
September 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
KPMG is now the country’s largest life actuarial practice of the Big Four. Valani Consulting, one of Canada’s predominant life actuarial firms, has joined KPMG.
Founded in 1998, Valani Consulting is a practice of 14 highly skilled actuarial professionals, combining extensive industry insight, technical know-how, and client service skills. In addition to comprehensive actuarial services, Valani Consulting offers knowledgeable support and assistance with the AXIS actuarial software system, the industry’s predominant solution that seamlessly integrates pricing, valuation and modeling. Clients include major international insurance and financial services companies.
Rob Brouwer, Canadian Managing Partner, Clients and Markets, KPMG commented:
“The changing economic climate has brought about significant regulatory reforms affecting life insurers and accounting practices that will alter actuarial liabilities,” he said. “An excellent fit for the firm, the Valani team brings actuarial capabilities instrumental to delivering these services to our global clients and meeting evolving market needs.”
John Gordon, Canadian Managing Partner, Audit, KPMG also had the following to say:
“Combining Valani’s skills, experience and innovative internet-based solutions with KPMG’s audit and advisory practices ensures we deliver leading actuarial services,” he said. “The life insurance market is complex and calls for a wide range of capabilities, including actuarial audit, financial modeling and regulatory capital management – this makes KPMG a one-stop-shop for clients’ life insurance needs.”