- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Mark Rochon to Head KPMG’s Global Healthcare Centre of Excellence
July 18, 2012
KPMG Canada has announced that Mark Rochon will head the firm’s Global Healthcare of Excellence Centre. Mark Rochon is a distinguished member of the healthcare industry and a 25 year veteran of KPMG.
Mark Britnell, head of KPMG’s Global Health Practice, said Rochon is a valued member of KPMG’s community of healthcare experts. Britnell said Rochon has a track record for implementing key changes in every level of healthcare organizations. The changes he inspires have helped health care firms throughout Canada operate more efficiently.
Georgina Black, the lead of Canada’s National Health Sector, has worked closely with Rochon during his tenure at KPMG. She echoed Britnell’s thoughts and expects Rochon will implement the changes needed to revolutionize global healthcare.
Mark Rochon is also a respected leader among his peers, both inside and outside of KPMG. He said that he is eager to begin his new role and expects the Centre to have a positive impact on the healthcare community. He feels the passion and knowledge of the professionals working within the Centre have the potential to revolutionize healthcare at the global level. He is proud to be the new leader of the team that will be responsible for shaping the policies to realize that potential.