- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Martin Griffiths Appointed to Manage KPMG’s West Coast Real Estate Tax Division
December 8, 2012
Martin Griffith was recently appointed as a principal in KPMG’s federal tax division. KPMG stated that Griffith will oversea KPMG’s United States real estate tax practice for the West Coast from the firm’s office in Los Angeles.
Griffith is a distinguished expert in the real estate industry. He has worked in the industry for nearly 30 years. His experience encompasses a number of facets of the real estate industry, including: pass-through entitites; real estate investment trusts; and real estate funds.
Prior to his recent appointment at KPMG, Griffiths served as a senior vice president for the Irvine Company. His executive responsibilities included overseeing the income and taxes of the organization. Griffiths also served as the chief financial officer of Maguire Properties.
Griffith will also be working closely with several other professionals who were recently hired to KPMG’s tax and alternative investment fund practices on the West Cost. These include K. Peter Ritter, who has recently been appointed as a principal in KPMG’s Federal Tax Practice in San Francisco.
KPMG feels that Griffiths will make a valuable addition to their team. He is expected to assume his responsibilities immediately.