- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: ‘Innovation Center for Financial Services’ in Beijing
November 28, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture has opened an Innovation Center for Financial Services in Beijing that showcases world-leading business and technology innovations designed to support strategic growth and transformation for large banks, capital markets firms and insurers in China and the Asia-Pacific region.
The centerpiece of the Innovation Center is the “Next Generation Bank” – a suite of retail banking technology innovations ranging from mobile, analytic and social media to new branch designs, payments innovations and biometric solutions. The center, which is part of Accenture’s newly launched Beijing Technology Lab, offers a new venue for financial industry executives to access some of Accenture’s best thinking on innovations that help increase market share, reduce costs and create new competitive advantage within Asia’s rapidly growing financial services industry.
“As China’s major banks shift focus from commercial banking to the burgeoning opportunities in consumer retail banking, they will need proven technologies to compete and win in these markets,” said Albert Chan, head of Accenture’s banking practice in Greater China. “What our Next Generation Bank shows is how new financial technology innovations can create a compelling customer experience with incredible scalability and efficiencies.”