- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: 2012 Supplier of the Year Award from Cisco
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) was awarded top honors as 2012 Supplier of the Year at Cisco’s (NASDAQ: CSCO) 3rdAnnual Global Procurement Services conference.
The Supplier of the Year Award is presented to the supplier that has demonstrated excellence in understanding Cisco’s culture, strategy, and procurement governance and operating model. Accenture was recognized for exceeding Cisco’s performance expectations in areas including development and implementation of cost-saving programs.
At Cisco’s annual event, 70 suppliers received nominations in recognition of their contributions to Cisco’s success during Fiscal Year 2012 for the following award categories: Partnership, Quality, Innovation and Supplier of the Year.
”Cisco celebrates the shared successes of its global value chain with strategic suppliers and service providers,” said Rob Falivene, vice president and chief procurement officer of Cisco. “Over the past year, Accenture has been highly committed to helping Cisco accelerate its transformation efforts by implementing efficiency, cost reduction and revenue growth projects.”