- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Analytics Innovation Center in Singapore Opened
October 12, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture recently announced the opening of its Analytics Innovation Center in Singapore in collaboration with the Economic Development Board (EDB). The Analytics Innovation Center will showcase the expertise of Accenture data scientists whose mission is to help accelerate the development and usage of advanced analytics solutions. Specifically, the center will drive the creation of an analytics knowledge base and related intellectual property in Singapore across a number of key areas.
Public safety is one of these areas. By framing risks and identifying threats to a country’s critical infrastructure, public safety agencies may maintain safety and make insight-driven decisions into where to invest for public safety improvements. For example, identifying the analytics capabilities required to detect high risk population segments for targeted interventions, including through the use of preventive education and active citizen engagement.
The Accenture Analytics Innovation Center (AAIC) is supported by the EDB, whose role is to help enhance Singapore’s position as a global hub for business and investment. The center will focus on developing innovative approaches for the use of analytics in services related to education, health, procurement, public safety, resource utilization, smart grids, transportation and workforce effectiveness. The center has been built to help Accenture clients in both the private and public sector generate real-time, actionable insights to drive more informed business decisions, improve their service delivery capabilities and deliver better services and outcomes for citizens.