- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: CEO Pierre Nanterme Assumes Additional Position of Chairman
February 1, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com.
Accenture announced today that CEO Pierre Nanterme has assumed the additional position of chairman of the board. Mr. Nanterme, 53, succeeded William D. Green,as CEO in January 2011 and has served on the Accenture board of directors since October 2010. In his 30-year career with Accenture, he has held a wide variety of leadership positions across key parts of the business. Prior to becoming CEO, Mr. Nanterme was group chief executive of Accenture’s Financial Services operating group, and earlier served as the company’s chief leadership officer.
The company had previously announced, on October 22, 2012, that Mr. Nanterme would succeed William D. Green, who has stepped down as chairman of the board and retired from Accenture, effective today.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.