- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Accenture: CEO Pierre Nanterme to Additional Position of Chairman
October 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Effective Feb. 1, 2013, CEO Pierre Nanterme will be named to the additional position of chairman of the board. Mr. Green, 59, joined Accenture in 1977. He has served as chairman of the board since 2006 and was chief executive officer from Sept. 1, 2004 until Jan. 1, 2011. During his tenure as CEO, Mr. Green led Accenture to record growth and profits, nearly doubled the company’s global workforce, expanded Accenture’s global footprint and successfully navigated the company through a challenging economic environment. Under his leadership, the company launched its highly successful Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative.
Sir Mark Moody-Stuart, lead director of the Accenture board commented:
“The appointment of Pierre Nanterme as chairman reflects his tremendous knowledge of Accenture’s business and global organization, and the high regard in which he is held by the board of directors,” he said. “He has proven himself to be an outstanding leader.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Nanterme succeeds William D. Green, who will step down as chairman and from the board on that date. Mr. Nanterme, 53, succeeded Mr. Green as CEO on Jan. 1, 2011, and has been a member of the Accenture board of directors since October 2010.