- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: Conference Call to Discuss Fiscal 2012 Results
September 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
The company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Sept. 27, to discuss its fourth-quarter and full-year fiscal 2012 financial results.
A replay of the conference call will be available online at www.accenture.com beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Sept. 27, and continuing until Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. A podcast of the conference call will be available online at www.accenture.com beginning approximately 24 hours after the call and continuing until Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. The replay will also be available via telephone by dialing +1 (800) 475-6701 [+1 (320) 365-3844 outside the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada] and entering access code 256202 from 7:00 p.m. EDT Thursday, Sept. 27 through Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012.