- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Accenture: Customer Insight Software Launched
December 11, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has launched a new banking software solution designed to improve customer insights and increase sales for clients in the banking industry. With the new Accenture Enterprise Customer System, banks can create and capitalize on a single customer view to generate greater sales opportunities, as well as bring more visibility and efficiency to operational tasks.
The Accenture Enterprise Customer System creates a comprehensive, real-time view of a banking customer’s relationship and history of interactions, allowing for more informed customer interactions across multiple channels.
Juan Pedro Moreno, global managing director of Accenture’s banking industry practice commented:
“With decades of experience in the financial services industry, Accenture understands the strategic role of technology in today’s highly competitive banking market,” he said. “Accenture Enterprise Customer System is proof of our continued commitment to drive new innovations in the banking industry and add to our arsenal of tools that help clients better understand customer behaviors to deliver differentiated experiences and drive sales and growth.”
Positive customer experiences are becoming increasingly important in the banking industry, where building trust is essential for most financial institutions. According to a recent report from leading analyst firm Gartner, “External differentiation means developing new customer experiences that support revenue growth and customer retention.1”