- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: E-Health Model for Lombardy Region Awarded
October 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager Big4.com
Lombardia Informatica (LI), an IT company owned by Lombardy Region responsible for design and implementation of technology systems for the regional government, has awarded Accenture (NYSE: ACN) a 30-month contract for healthcare technology development and maintenance.
Gianmario Pisanu, who leads Accenture’s Health & Public Service business in Italy comments:
“This contract reinforces our commitment to the Italian public sector and underscores Accenture’s deep knowledge of the e-government models and the health industry,” he says. “Accenture will apply its broad industry skills and insights from our global network to support Lombardia Informatica’s mission to offer innovative and citizen-oriented services, while increasing the regional system’s productivity and local companies’ competitiveness. We will work closely with our client to implement new e-government models bringing innovative solutions, international best-practices and high performance to the local and regional public sector.”
Accenture will develop an integrated technology platform connecting Lombardy’s regional administration, local health providers and regional government agencies. Accenture will provide management consulting and IT services, supporting LI in process and technology analysis and demand management activities, to help the organization implement state-of-the-art technologies and operating models while reducing costs and increasing efficiency and system effectiveness.