- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Five year HR Business Process Outsourcing Contract
January 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture will provide human resources (HR) business process outsourcing (BPO) services that benefit more than 130,000 Unilever employees in over 100 countries. As part of the renewed contract, Accenture will closely align the services it delivers with Unilever’s Talent Agenda. With the introduction of a number of innovations, the services Accenture provides will focus on delivering business-relevant results in line with Unilever’s key business priorities. They won a new five-year contract with Unilever (FTSE: ULVR)
The new agreement aligns HR services with Unilever’s sustainability agenda. For example, learning programs will make greater use of virtual instructor-led training (VILT), while recruitment services will increase the use of technology where possible, reducing environmental costs.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.