- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Five year HR Business Process Outsourcing Contract with Unilever
December 20, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has won a new five-year contract with Unilever (FTSE: ULVR) to provide human resources (HR) business process outsourcing (BPO) services that benefit more than 130,000 Unilever employees in over 100 countries and introduce a series of service improvements focused on enhancing the user experience. Financial terms of the contract were not disclosed.
As part of the renewed contract, Accenture will closely align the services it delivers with Unilever’s Talent Agenda. With the introduction of a number of innovations, the services Accenture provides will focus on delivering business-relevant results in line with Unilever’s key business priorities. The program will drive greater efficiencies and an improved user experience. The enhanced contract will include a number of new elements.
Additionally, Accenture will introduce a more proactive recruiting approach, including the expanded use of social media. Proactive sourcing tools will support more effective, forecasting-led recruiting methods and will result in a broader, more appropriate candidate pool for Unilever.