- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Free Online Direct Mail Tool for Business
October 3, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Precision Targeter enables marketers and businesses to design individualized marketing campaigns using census information at the neighborhood level. It combines Canada Post’s complete address database with Canadian census data to provide detailed information, including household income, education, age and marital status. The tool was developed by Canada Post and Accenture (NYSE: ACN)
Joel Marchildon, Accenture senior executive who lead the project commented:
“This project is among the more complex and rich business solutions we have developed in the nearly 20 years we have been working with Canada Post. We are proud to contribute to the successful development of such an important marketing tool.”
Accenture’s work for Canada Post Corp., providing business consulting and systems integration services, has helped the organization improve mail operations, open an online eChannel and streamline customer service, human resources, finance and procurement.
Learn more about Accenture’s work around the world with postal agencies and Delivering Public Service for the Future.
Mike Badour, Canada Post’s general manager, Commercial Mail also commented:
“Getting a greater return on marketing dollars is of the utmost importance to small- and medium-sized businesses. With Accenture’s help, we are able to put the customer in control,” he said.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.