- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Accenture: Grants Plan to Help Young Adults in Thailand and Indonesia
September 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture and Plan announced that Accenture and the Accenture Foundations have awarded Plan International an additional grant of US$3.65 million. As part of Accenture’s global corporate citizenship initiative, Skills to Succeed, which will equip 250,000 people around the world by 2015 with the skills to get a job or build a business, this grant will help Plan International increase its ability to provide highly marginalized young people with vocational and entrepreneurship training as well as the job placement support necessary to find employment.
Founded over 70 years ago, Plan is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world. We work in 48 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty.
Adrian Lajtha, chief leadership officer at Accenture comments:
“Supporting Plan International helps bring to life Accenture’s commitment to building skills,” he said. “We share Plan’s commitment to making a lasting impact on the economic well-being of individuals and their communities by connecting young people with programs and skills that will enable them to be successful.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.