- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Accenture: Insurance Product Development and Expansion Contract
January 24, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced that Key Insurance Company has selected Accenture Duck Creek Rating property and casualty (P&C) policy software to support their product development and expansion initiatives.
Michael A. Jackowski, global managing director of Accenture Software for P&C Insurance comments:
“We’re pleased that our software was selected by Key Insurance to help support their product development and geographic expansion goals,” he said. “With its high velocity rating and rules engine, Accenture Duck Creek Rating can help insurers move quickly into new markets by providing outstanding support to both internal and external users.”
Key Insurance will also use the Accenture Duck Creek Express platform to support web-based quoting for their expanding agency network. Express is Accenture Software’s user interface configuration tool that enables companies to easily deploy multiple, tailored user experiences.
“Our focus is on providing the best service to both our customers and agents,” said Ed Sitz, IT Manager, Key Insurance. “We had two priorities in our software selection – making product development and maintenance easier and giving agents faster and more direct access to those products. Our extensive vendor evaluation process made it clear that no other product in the market could deliver these benefits as well as Accenture Software.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.