- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Accenture: IT Services for TAFE
February 4, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accenture has provided business services to support the TAFE Queensland Institutes Student Administrative System (ISAS) since 2002. Now, Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has marked a 10-year relationship with the Department of Education, Training and Employment through a renewal of its business, application and infrastructure support services arrangement for the Technical and Further Education (TAFE) student solution in Queensland, Australia.
The ISAS solution provides a centralized, end-to-end student administration solution for more than 80 TAFE campuses across Queensland, providing more than 250,000 students annually with access to their records and numerous services, such as enrollment, self-service for academic records and payment of accounts.
Dean Sedgman from the Department stated, “Accenture has proven itself to be a reliable and valued provider of services to us and, with the latest arrangement, both of our organizations will continue to focus on improving the student experience across the state by providing a solution that meets the challenges of our environment.”
The services Accenture has provided include business consulting, systems integration, application support and maintenance, as well as IT infrastructure support. Under a new two-year agreement Accenture will continue providing critical support services for the core student solution across the state.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with over 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.